1. Debbie mills, 99-year-old resident of Newbrighton, was killed when crossing the road. The next day, she had to be 100 years old, but when she was crossing the road with her daughter, going to a party in honor of her birthday, her wheelchair was hit by a truck delivering her birthday cake.
2. Peter stone, 42 years old, was killed by his 8-year-old daughter, whom he had just sent to her room without dinner. Young Samantha stone decided that since she could not eat dinner, then no one else will, so she smartly thrown the Pope in coffee 72 rat poison tablets, while he was cooking dinner. The victim took one SIP and immediately died. Samantha stone was given a suspended sentence because the judge found that she did not realize what they are doing – until she tried to poison her mother in the same way a month later.
Strange and absurd death
3. Seventeen-year-old David Danil was killed by his girlfriend after he tried to possess her. His unwelcome advances were met with a shotgun. Father of Carla (girlfriend) gave her arms an hour before the date, just in case.
4. Twenty-seven, Javier Halos was killed by the owner shoot Javier's apartment for what 8 years did not pay rent. The landlord, kirk Weston scored the victim to death with a toilet seat after he realized how much time had passed since Mr. Halos last paid the rent.
5. Megan fry, 44 years old, was killed by 14 state troopers after she wandered into a simulation of combat firing in a specially built urban area. When Megan fry saw the troopers walking slowly down the street, she jumped in front of them and yelled: «Boo!». Patrol, thinking that suddenly appearing to shoot at, fired 67 shots, 40 of which hit the target. «She just looked like a very realistic goal,» revealed in the Protocol one of the patrol.
6. Julia Smith, 20 years old, was murdered by her brother Michael for being too long hanging on the phone. Michael beaten to death his sister, a cordless phone, and then repeatedly stabbed her broken antenna.
7. Helena Simms, wife of the famous American nuclear physicist Harold Simsa, was murdered by her husband after cheated on him with a neighbor. In a period of 3 months Harold substituted Jelenina eye shadow highly radioactive uranium composite until she died of exposure. Despite the fact that Helena was suffering from many symptoms of radiation sickness, including hair loss, skin ulcers, blindness and extreme nausea, she even fell off one ear, she never went to the doctor.
8. Military Sergeant John Joe winter killed his adulterous wife by her trunk TNT. Ford «Taurus», at which wheel it was, was filled with 750 kilograms of explosives, creating a capacity of twice the attack in Oklahoma. Some people heard the explosion even over 14 kilometers. No cars, no victims, there is not a single track is only a crater with a depth of 55 metres Yes no 500 metres of the road.
9. Patty winter, 35 years old, was killed by a neighbor early Sunday morning. Her neighbor, flet Heim, for many years kept in the backyard of the engine jet fighter F4 Phantom. He sometimes ran the jet engine, aimed at an empty lot behind his house. Patty winter would constantly complain to the local police about the noise and potential fire hazard. Mr. Heim received a police notice that he should immediately remove the engine. He didn't like, and he invited miss winter for a Cup of coffee, to discuss the situation. Only here winter didn't know that he changed the position of the engine, and when she came into the yard, he started the engine, hitting it with a shock wave of 5000 degrees Celsius, killing her on the spot and forever having printed the outline in the track.
10. Michael Lewis, angry at his lover, drew inspiration from the movie «die hard 3». He drugged his boyfriend, Tony berry, almost unconscious, and then dressed him only in a bilateral white wooden shield on one side of which was written «Death to all niggers!», on the other – «God loves the KKK». Lewis then drove the victim to the center of Harlem and dropped him off there. Two minutes later berry was dead.
11. Conrad Middleton, 26 years old, was killed by his brother Brian is, after they argued who should get the house after his parents died. Conrad had a problem with his nose, and he felt no odors. After the argument Brian stormed out of the house, and some time later snuck back in and turned on the 3 gas burners, fill the house with gas. Then he left a box of cigars, a lighter and a note: «Sorry for all the noise, buying cigars. Brian». Conrad immediately lit a cigar, thereby destroying the whole house and himself.
Most ridiculous Deaths
12. Perhaps someone laugh and prolongs life, but only not 50-year-old Alex Mitchell of king's Lynn. In 1975, the jovial Mitchell laughed so hard at the jokes in the TV series The Goodies (BBC), passed away from a heart attack. Interestingly, the widowed wife of Alex after the funeral, wrote a letter of appreciation the actors show that their talent last moments, her husband was happy.
13. In 1982, French undertaker Marc Burgat «burned out» at work. Or rather, was crushed to death in their own store pile of coffins, which suddenly collapsed on him. Of course, Mr. Burgat was buried in one of the coffins-killers.
14. And in 1993 another person «fell asleep» at work at the recycling plant in the state of Georgia, American Willie Murphy was buried under a pile of peanuts. Alas, he never managed to escape from captivity nut.
15. In 1988 happened is the best case of how passionate a person becomes a victim of his own enthusiasm. They say that Ivan McGuire was a very experienced skydiver and take the jump over North Carolina from a height of 3 000 metres, he decided to capture this event on camera. The camera, it naturally took but a parachute to get forgotten.
16. 20-the summer inhabitant of Edinburgh, hanged himself at the train station after a quarrel with his girlfriend. In fact, nothing unusual if not for the context: it was hung up on the sign saying «exit».
17. Mark Gleason from Hampshire, suffered from terrible snoring man, in 1996 I decided to try to cope with it with the help of women hygienic tampons with them before going to bed myself in the nostrils. Snoring he was cured forever and not awake, the poor man suffocated in his sleep.
18. To prove his innocence, Michael Toye from the British County of Hampshire, gave his life. To prove to his friend that the white spirit is burning, for some reason he doused himself with solvent and set on fire. Truth in died 6 days later from terrible burns. What prevented him to set fire to the liquid in any more appropriate for this capacity, and remained a mystery.
19. Good intentions pave the road to hell, says the proverb. And so it happened with the pilots of the Belgian air force participated in a humanitarian mission to rescue the people of the Sudan from starvation. Dropping from the plane, boxes of food, they accidentally crushed to death three starving Sudanese.
20. In Iran there was an amazing attack Cobra people. Two Iranians who were traveling in the car were bitten to death by poisonous snake, as they say, no matter what. Just the eagle that produced this snake, but not finished off, hovered in the sky and dropped the prey. Still alive, the Cobra flopped straight to the car and brought the soul on the unsuspecting Iranians.
21. No luck and 18-year-old boy who lived in one of the Belgian farms, which became the victim of the incident that happened over 900 miles from home, in which he was. Moreover, the death came from another country! The thing is that while flying the MiG in Poland, in the car there is a serious problem and the pilot decided to eject. A plane without a pilot flew to Belgium and fell on the house the poor guy.
22. And the American Roger Wallace from Arizona in 2001, also died after the plane crashed into it. This time, the plane was not as large as MiG, but no less deadly. At some point, the man looked at the bright sun and lost 3-pound radio-controlled model aircraft in mind. At about 65 kilometers per hour uncontrolled car crashed into the head of its Creator.
23. Luck decided to turn his back to 59-year-old resident of California. When it's his butt plopped down on the open drain pipe for the pool. Given that the suction force of the tube was 300 pounds (136 kg) on 1 square inch, he just didn't have the chance to save his small intestine was sucked and cleaned.
24. When in 1998 the thief from Cameroon Henry M Bongo was going to once again steal the chicken he was tackled by an angry crowd of local residents and forced to eat all that he stole. The poor man choked on feathers and bone and died from asphyxia.
25. The hospital was simultaneously delivered by four people: Shelly Mueller with a head injury, Tim Vegas with mild concussion, Brian Corcoran with serious damage gums and Pamela Klesik missing two fingers on his right hand… Muller drove her husband to work and goodbye — in a makeweight to a kiss — a second showed him his chest. Saw Tim Vegas, the driver of a passing taxi. Fascinated by the new spectacle, he lost control and drove into a hospital building, where the dentist Pamela Klesik examined the oral cavity of the Corcoran. From a strong push, the doctor jumped up and stabbed the instrument, the patient's gums. In shock, Corcoran abruptly closed its mouth, biting Clasic two fingers. Mueller took on the head of the shard building.
25. Nigerian dictator Sani Abacha died at his residence in Abuja of a heart attack. According to rumors, the heart could not bear too high dose of Viagra, which he took during foreplay to orgies.
26. During the race the jockey Frank Hayes suffered a heart attack. However, his horse named Sweet Puss did not stop and came to the finish line first. So Hayes became the world's only dead jockey winning a horse race.
27. June 1 the crown Prince of Nepal Dipendra came into a rage during an argument about the preparations for his own wedding (probably he was drunk), killed almost the entire Royal family, including his father, the king of Nepal. However, according to routine, was in a coma for Dipendra (he received many wounds, apparently from the Palace guards or the attempt to commit suicide) became king. 4 June, he died, having been in power for only 3 days. On the throne he was replaced by uncle.
28. Actor Vic morrow was decapitated by a helicopter rotor while filming the movie «the twilight zone». Also during the shooting killed two children. (1982)
29. François Faber, winner of Cycling's Tour de France (Monaco), died in the trenches of the Western front in the First world war. He received a telegram which said that his wife gave birth to a daughter. He gave his location and was shot by a German sniper.
30. Republican R. Budd Dwyer committed suicide during a televised press conference. He faced 55 years in prison on charges of espionage. To escape punishment Dwyer decided shooting himself in the head with a revolver.
31. Georgi Markov, a Bulgarian dissident, was poisoned in London unknown, vystrelivshey him in the leg from a specially designed umbrella, charged with many small metal balls filled with poisonous retsina.
32. The writer Sherwood Anderson swallowed at a party toothpick and died of peritonitis.
33. Vladimir Smirnov, Olympic champion in fencing, he died from the resulting brain damage 9 days after during the competition, the enemy stabbed him in the eye, pulling it to the brain.
34. Jack Daniels, founder of the famous distillery in Tennessee, died from blood poisoning. Forgetting the combination to my safe, Daniel in a fit of anger kicked him and injured his finger, which led to infection.
35. In 1943, lost a U.S. bomber B-24 crash-landed in the Libyan desert. The entire crew died within a week of thirst. Their mummified remains were found only in 1960.
36. The Chinese poet Li Po is one of the two most famous and revered in the Chinese literature in its history. A great lover of liquor, he got drunk frequently recited his immortal creations bystanders. One night, Lee fell off a boat and drowned in the waters of the Yangtze river, trying to embrace the moon's reflection in the water.
37. Austrian Hans Steininger has gained international fame due to the world's longest beard (about 1, 4 m) and...death because of her. In 1567 in the town where Hans lived, there was a fire. In a hurry, running away from the fire, Hans forgot to pin the beard so that it does not get underfoot. Accidentally stepping on the tip of his own beard, he lost his balance, fell, broke his neck and died.
38. In 1601, during one very long Banquet, he could not go out as needed (to leave mid dinner was considered very bad form and could be construed as rude towards the hosts), and was forced to endure for several hours. As a result, in the bladder caused an infection, and the disease, provoked by it, killed Quiet a few days. Interesting is the fact that later historians tried to give a Quiet death more «noble» tone suggesting that he was poisoned with mercury.
39. Conducting the orchestra during the performance of the Te Deum written for the French king Louis XIV in 1687, Jean-Baptiste Lully was so enthralled with keeping the rhythm, which he beat off with a special «baton stick» that badly damaged a toe. However, the conductor refused medical aid and continued with rehearsal. The wound on my finger became inflamed, an abscess developed into gangrene, but stubborn musician refused amputation and died from the spread of the disease. Ironically, the anthem, the performance of which he conducted, was dedicated to the prosperous healing of Louis.
40. The Swedish king Adolf Frederick loved to eat and died from overeating. King, «embraced to death» died in 1771 at the age of 61 years from indigestion after eating the dinner, which consisted of all the favorite dishes of the monarch: lobster, caviar, cauliflower, squash soup, smoked herring, champagne. Favorite dessert king — bun with marzipan and milk — was served in the day 14 times!
41. In 1871, a well-known lawyer Clement Vallandingham represented in court the interests of Macgahan Thomas, who was accused that he shot and killed his drinking buddy, Tom Maier, in a drunken brawl at a local bar. Protection Vallandingham was based on the fact that Tom Meyer accidentally shot himself while standing on one knee, pulled the gun out of the holster. In order to convince the jury, Vallandigham decided to illustrate his words. However, stupid mistakes, he took to demonstrate a loaded revolver and the result was incidentally shot! His death, Vallandingham fully convinced the jury of the innocence of his client, who was later acquitted on all counts.
42. Alan Pinkerton (1819-1884) was known for having created the famous detective Agency Pinkerton and developed methods of investigation: covert surveillance, undercover work, etc.
One day, Pinkerton slipped on the pavement, bit his tongue and died of infection that penetrated into the wound.
43. Bobby Leach wasn't afraid of death. In 1911 he became the second person in the world who crossed Niagara falls....in the barrel! This fearless man had done so many life-threatening stunts that his death looks especially ridiculous. One day strolling through the streets of the town new Zealand, Leach slipped on an orange peel, fell and broke his leg. Later the decision was made to amputate the limb. Leach died of complications after surgery.
Ridiculous and absurd deaths in world44. In 1911, French tailor Franz Richelle decided to test his invention (a cross between a raincoat and a parachute), jumping from the Eiffel tower. First experiment was going to use a dummy but at the last minute the inventor decided to test the «parachute» on himself… no Wonder he died.
45. According to legend, Rasputin was first poisoned with a huge dose of poison. After he, somehow, is not dead, his killer released him in the back with the clip of the revolver, then tried to score with sticks, and discover that Rasputin was still alive, drowned him in the Neva river.
46. Player of the baseball team Cleveland Indians ray Chapman was killed by a baseball thrown by a player of the opposing team, during a match against the New York Yankees.
47. «Mother of modern dance» Isadora Duncan was killed ...by his own scarf in 1927. During a trip in an open car through the city the long ends of the scarf fluttered behind Isadora, by accident caught in the wheel, and the scarf became instantly gather around the rims. Silk tape with a force pulled dancer out of the car and struck the cobblestone pavement. Some time the car is literally dragged Isadora behind him. When the driver attracted by the shouts of passers-by, stopped the car and called the doctors, was already late: the doctors pronounced him dead from suffocation.
48. Homer and Langley Collier were known collectors of stuff. The brothers had a real phobia — they were afraid to throw anything (and suddenly it will be needed?) and with maniacal persistence has kept in his own house unnecessary things, old Newspapers and other stuff.
They came to that installed in the corridors of the mines, for fear of thieves. In 1947, after an anonymous call to the police about the discovery in the house of the brothers Collier dead man, the police detachment, after several unsuccessful attempts to break into the house, still unable to break into the living room, to the ceiling full of rubbish and found Homer dead. His brother was not there. Only two weeks after this event, when the house passed a nearly 100 tons of garbage, just 10 feet from where they found Homer's body was found deceased Longley. It appeared that Longley, who was carrying food to his paralyzed brother, made their way through the tunnel of old Newspapers, stepped on his own booby trap and was killed. His brother Homer died several days later from starvation.
49. Jerome Irving Radel was a supporter of the theory of healthy eating, organic farming and agriculture. In 1971, during a talk show on television Radal uttered the phrase «I'm going to live to a hundred years, if only I weren't moving taxi», and the second died of a heart attack.
50. Christine Chubbuck was the first and only in history a reporter who committed suicide live. On 15 July 1974 the girl, been in a state of depression, said at the 8th minute of the live broadcast: «Supporting the policy of television Channel 40's that does everything, first to show you shed someone's blood and death in the colors, you'll be the first to see television suicide.» After these words, Christine grabbed the revolver and shot himself.
51. The king of rock and roll Elvis Aaron Presley was found dead in the bathroom of his Graceland Villa directly on the toilet. Doctors pronounced him dead of a heart attack caused by obesity and overdose.
52. Robert Williams was the first man on Earth, the dead robot. 25 January 1979, Williams attempted to repair the conveyor belt of the Ford plant Motor's, replacing the broken part in the robot on the conveyor. Suddenly, the robot was activated and broke the technique the head with his metal hand.
53. In 1982, twenty-seven, David Grundman and his roommate decided it would be fun to shoot at the cactus pistol. The first goal was struck instantly, and razzadorila buddies decided to attempt a huge century plant — the saguaro, a giant whose height was more than 26 feet. After the shot from the plant broke off a large part of which, falling on the hapless shooter, instantly killed him.
54. After the party 31-year-old Jerome Moody was found dead at the bottom of the pool. Apparently, everyone really destined to die naturally — otherwise, how explain the fact that the man managed to drown in spite of 4 on duty at the pool lifeguards and the fact that more than half of the 200 guests at the party were themselves lifeguards!
55. Dick Shawn, the famous comedian and entertainer, died of a heart attack during a performance of the sketch, which was created, as it is not terrible sound, the right atmosphere. He ridiculed politicians, mimicking the clichés of their PR companies, and at the end said: «I would be working legs stretched out», and then lay down on the floor face down. At first the audience thought it was part of the joke, while his theatrical agent came on the scene, felt no pulse and started to call for help. The ambulance arrived at the scene, pronounced him dead of a heart attack.
56. Famous British athlete engaged in freestyle wrestling, Mal «king Kong» kirk died just under the stomach of another athlete, Shirley «Big Daddy» Crabtree. During the final round of their fight in 1987 Crabtree used on the pick your signature trick shot «belly» (jump belly on the belly of the defeated opponent), who then died of a heart attack. Later it turned out that Kirk had a serious heart condition that would not allow him to participate in such contests, however, Crabtree, despite the fact that he was acquitted, all his life blaming himself for the death of Kirk, and after this incident, stopped to freestyle wrestling.
57. In 1991, artists Christo and Jean-Claude installed in California and Japan, an installation of giant yellow and blue umbrellas. The height of the umbrellas was 6 meters in diameter when open is about 8.7 meters. Installation soon began to attract tourists from all over the world. Two months after the opening of the installation, the resident of USA Lori Kevil ray-Matthews was killed with the umbrella detached from the fixture due to a sudden onslaught of wind. Christo immediately ordered to dismantle a deadly piece of art.
58. Crane operator-lift Masaki Nakamura was killed by a blow current when the mechanical arm of his crane accidentally touched a high tension wire when removing the umbrellas.
59. In 2006, renowned Australian expert on the wild and TV personality Steve Irwin died after a Stingray shipohvosty that the journalist was filming for his new documentary Ocean's Deadliest, struck him a deadly thorn in the heart.
60. Mariesa Weber that her family had reported missing, was found two weeks later dead behind a bookcase in his bedroom. It turned out that Mariesa through sister tried to fix the TV cable, standing on the edge of the Desk next to the bookcase. Most likely, the girl who in life had a fragile figure, slipped and fell in the small space between the Cabinet and the wall, having strongly hit the head, which led to her death.
61. In the South of Spain killed the driver of the car, a friend who decided to fly his small plane at night. Drove to a deserted area, the driver of the car decided the headlights illuminate a makeshift runway. The pilot failed to pick up speed and at full speed crashed into a car. As a result, the pilot of the plane was slightly injured, and his 47-year-old friend, who was sitting in the car were killed
62. The participants of the funeral of Anna Bochinsky in Moinesti, Romania, was taken aback when she suddenly jumped out of the coffin, until it was carried to the grave. Before anyone could react, the woman went to the nearest road, where he was struck and killed by passenger car. After which it was returned to the coffin and the ceremony continued.
63. An American tourist in South America had the misfortune to be attacked by killer bees, standing on the banks of the Amazon. Fleeing from the bees, he jumped into the river and was immediately devoured alive by piranhas.
64. When a revolver 38 caliber misfired during a robbery in long beach, California, robber James Elliot did something that can not be surprising: it stared with a look into the trunk and tried to push the descent again. Fortunately for all present, this time the gun worked as it should.
65. 1927. Parry — Thomas (J. G. Parry-Thomas) English racing driver, was decapitated with a chain flying off his car. He tried to beat his own record last year. Despite the fact that he was already dead, he still managed to set a new record of 171 mph.
66. 1928. Alexander Bogdanov, a Russian physician, died following one of his experiments, in which the blood of students, malaria and tuberculosis was transfused to him.
67. 1993. Brandon Lee, son of Bruce Lee was killed while filming the movie the crow (The Crow). Nobody knew that instead of blank cartridges in the gun was a real one.
68. 2003. Brandon Vedas (Brandon Vedas) died from a drug overdose, in front of everyone. During an online chat, his death was broadcast on the webcam live.
69. 2005. 28-year-old Korean, a fan of video games Lee Seung Seop collapsed and died at an Internet Cafe after playing Starcraft for 50 hours non-stop.
70. 2007. Jennifer Strandzha (Jennifer Strange), 28-year-old woman from Sacramento, died of water intoxication trying to win a Nintendo Wii in the contest the local radio station. The competition had all to drink more water and not to go to the toilet for a pee.
71. One guy decided to slit his throat with a razor. Throwing his head back, he cut the trachea and met relatives called an ambulance fully conscious. In the car the doctor's unflattering comments about the «young assholes, and that the throat cut itself really can't» and explained that you need the head to tilt forward, and then reach the carotid artery. After leaving the hospital, the boy have exactly followed the instructions of the doctor and made it to the carotid artery.
72. Moscow, Russia. Tipsy security guard of the Moscow Bank asked a colleague to stab him in the chest to test the new armor for durability. A colleague hit… the Armor did not survive, and 25-year-old security guard died from being hit in the heart.
73. Being in a depressed state that he couldn't find a job, 42-year-old Romolo Ribolla from Italy were sitting in the kitchen with a gun in his hand and threatened to kill himself. Wife spent an hour trying to persuade him not to do it. Finally, she succeeded… breaking down in tears, Romolo threw the gun on the floor. It went off and killed his wife.
74. A Hungarian named Jake Hairdryer decided to scare his wife, so that she ceased to grumble. He decided to stage a strangulation. When the wife came home, she saw the hanging of her husband and fainted. The noise of a neighbor came in, saw the two corpses and decided to Rob a house. Leaving the room with his hands full of booty, she got a kick from hanging Mr. Dryer. This so surprised the lady that she died of a heart attack. Fortunately, Mr. dryer was acquitted of murder, and he and his wife reconciled.
75. The winner of the Armando Pinelli, 70-year-old resident of Italy had a long argument with a neighbor who will sit on the only chair in the shade of a palm. He won the argument, then the tree fell on top of him.
76. New York man hit by a car. He wasn't hurt, but a clever passer-by, who witnessed, advised him to pretend to be seriously injured and require compensation. People agreed, but once again he went in front of the car, it moved and crushed him to death.
77. Believing rumors that her husband was unfaithful, Vera Chervak from Prague jumped from the third floor and fell right on her husband, who was returning home to his beloved wife. Later she came to in the hospital, but the «apostate» died on the spot.
78. Climber-veteran Gerard Mistletoe made six ascents of Everest. He died at home, when changing a light bulb, fell down the stairs and hit his head on the sink.
79. 80-year-old Adelaide Magneto pulled out of the closet folding bed and went to sleep. She died, when the bed suddenly returned to its original position.
80. South Korean fisherman was preparing their catch for sale. If you are going to gut it, he raised the knife over him. However, the fish caught alive, suddenly waved its tail, making the weapon hit him in the chest. Died on the spot.
81. In Hong Kong 65-year-old Teas WAN Fong decided to thank God for the fact that her sister managed to escape from the accident unharmed. When she prayed in the yard of a multistory building where he lived with his son's family, she was killed fell on top of a bag of cement.
82. A resident of Bonn Peter Gruber was killed while trying to Rob a Museum of art. Seeing the approaching guards, he panicked and tried to run, but, sharply turning a corner, came across the sword meter statue. The exhibit was called «Weapon of justice».
83. Joshua Thomas Burchett, 23, suffered an attack of the hiccups and asked a friend to hit him hard in the chest. He reluctantly complied with the request, and Joshua fell to the pavement and died. He did not realize that in their family there have been many cases of heart disease.
84. The boss and his Secretary were killed by lightning when making love in an inflatable boat in the middle of a lake in Germany. The widow of murdered took it as divine intervention.
85. Young gymnast jumping on the couch during a party on the occasion of his seventeenth birthday. Entering the excitement, flew out the window from the sixth floor.
86. Young French lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a tree. The passenger was seriously injured, the driver was killed. Her attention was distracted by the keychain-Tamagotchi who suddenly squeaked, demanding food. Pressing the right buttons, lady saved the life of the toy, but broke up with own.
87. Santiago Alvarado trying to Rob a small bike shop. Since it was dark, and he helped himself to Wade through the roof, long flashlight had to pinch in the mouth. This light fixture was the cause of death, when an awkward robber fell face down.
88. Two new York lawyer decided to compete in the race in the corridor of the administrative building. Unfortunately, one of them is too much dispersed and, unable to overcome the force of inertia, fell out of the window of the 39th floor.
89.In Tula the car hit a man, stranded on the transition to wait for death..Tens inhabitants of Tula became witnesses of the unusual suicide of a man: he sat down at the crosswalk and waited for him to drive the car. The incident occurred on the street Wesolowska abatis. Very drunk man about 30 years old approached a pedestrian crossing, placed on the «Zebra» empty bottles drunk, took off his shoes, sat down on his knees and waited. He continued to sit and after a few minutes, when the road appeared car VAZ. A car moving with a minimum speed of 100 kilometers per hour, and not even trying to brake, hit a jumper. Blow was such force that the unfortunate was thrown 70 meters from the scene.
90. Marital final
Believing rumors that her husband was unfaithful, Vera Chervak from Prague ran from 3rd floor and fell right on her husband, who returned home to his beloved wife. Then she came to the hospital, but the «apostate» died on the spot.
91. Hell, the strangers
Looking Taiwanese TV series about the supernatural, four Chinese teenagers ate melon stuffed with rat poison, to «hike to hell». They left a note with the words: «If in hell as bad as here, then we'll be back». Two managed to return, others have apparently liked it there.
Climber-veteran Gerard Mistletoe made 6 ascents on Everest. He died at home, when changing a light bulb, fell down the stairs and hit his head on the sink.
80-year-old Adelaide Magneto pulled out of the closet folding bed and went to sleep. She died, when the bed suddenly returned to its original state.
94.A farewell wave
South Korean fisherman was preparing their own catch for sale. If you are going to gut it, he raised the knife over him. Although the fish caught alive, suddenly waved its tail, making the weapon hit him in the chest. Died on the spot.
The new Yorker Julia Carson died of a heart attack. So decided to the doctors. Began preparations for the funeral. Suddenly during the funeral she came to herself, sat in a coffin and asked what happens. Her daughter Julie died on the spot from shock.
96.Sleep in the arm
Linda Goode of Stoneham, Massachusetts, has canceled a cruise to the Caribbean, as she dreamed that she dies in the car. Certainly, it still would be worth a go, because b/W the number of days she was found strangled in his car in the Parking lot.
About 50 curious gathered on the bridge of the Vietnamese city of Ho Chi Minh city to watch the suicide of a young woman. The bridge could not stand their weight and collapsed into the river. 9 people died. The woman was rescued.
Farmer Vincent Carrocio hunted rabbits. Tired, he lay down on the meadow to relax, and the gun put close. Running past, frightened rabbit stepped on the trigger than revenge for their lost brethren.
99.An atheist will be
In Hong Kong 65-year-old Teas WAN Fong decided to thank God for the fact that her sister managed to escape from the accident unharmed and intact. When she prayed in the yard of a multistory building where he lived with his son's family, she was killed fell on top of a bag of cement.
100....and died in 1 day
George storey was born almost 1 day with the magazine Life («Life». On the cover of the new edition had the picture of baby George subtitled «Life begins»). In the subsequent fate of the story is sometimes covered in the journal — 2 his marriage, fatherhood, retirement. 64-year-old George appeared in the last issue, in may 2000, this time under the heading «Life ends» (implying the closure of the magazine). C/o several days George story died of a heart attack.
101The hoarder is resting
Amigdalia of Balta, 86, found dead from starvation in their own house on the Greek island of Evia. And the Bank remained belonging to her 350,000 pounds and a collection of 150 gold sovereigns.
102.You gave birth to me…
Ten year old boy quarreled with his father about the missing package chocolate cake. The quarrel became more emotional and desperate 38-year-old m-p Hurst invested in his son's hand a knife, saying that if you hate me so much, hit. What the son did. The father died in the hospital an hour later.
Stephen Highett 32, through revolutionary transplant of stomach, kidney, liver, duodenum and pancreas. Six years later, he stood on a chair to screw in a lightbulb? Fell, hit his head and died.
104.Exhibit in the service
A resident of Bonn Peter Gruber was killed while trying to Rob a Museum of art. Seeing the approaching guards, he panicked and tried to run, but, sharply turning a corner, came upon a sword meter statue. The exhibit was called «Weapon of justice».
Joshua Thomas Burchett, 23, suffered an attack of the hiccups and asked a friend to hit him hard in the chest. He reluctantly complied with the request, and Joshua fell to the pavement and died. He did not realize that their family was a large number of cases of heart disease.
106.Made a career
Employee of the government of Egypt Adel Nazim Gerges 8 years expecting a promotion. Finally seeing your name in the list of «advanced», he died on the spot from a heart attack.
107.And cows fly
A driver in California was killed flew into the windshield cow. Animal in a storm came on the roadway where the impact of the car sent him flying, which ended on the hood of a car traveling in the opposite lane.
Ukrainian poacher thrown into the river electric cable under tension. When killed by current fish surfaced, he went into the water to collect it, forgetting to turn off the instrument of crime. In the end, took the fate of his catch. According to relatives, the hapless angler is going to fish fry nalovlennyh to celebrate the I-th anniversary of the death of his own mother-in-law.
The chief and his Secretary were killed by lightning while having sex in an inflatable boat in the middle of a lake in Germany. The widow of murdered took it as divine intervention.
110.A profound sense of evil
James Dinardi, 44, of Columbia went to Maine to meet with a lady, whom he met on the Internet. Perhaps the girl in the living relationship he didn't like, she refused to meet him. C/o for some time he again came to her house and for the confirmation of love cut his throat with a chainsaw. Died in the hospital.
111. The fateful blunder
A circus dwarf, nicknamed Od died at the circus in the North. Thailand. Jumping on the trampoline, he flew away and was swallowed by sevova hippopotamidae awaiting its own exit to the arena. As explained by veterinarians at Hilda was developed reflex on large objects in your mouth, why she swallowed the artist.
The visitor beer in Hamburg had a mobile phone that is often called, with a rather unpleasant sound. Other customers have repeatedly asked him to turn off the machine, but on request he did not respond. Finally the most nervous of visitors killed stubborn beer bottle and surrendered to police.
113. In the heat
Young gymnast jumping on the couch during a party on the occasion of his own seventeenth birthday. Logging in to the fuse, went out the window from the 6th floor.
34-year-old man was found dead in the basement of his house. Dressed he is, to put it mildly, surprising skirt in crease, whitish bra, leather shoes and ladies wig. On his head was a gas mask connected by a hose with the anus, which caused suffocation.
115.Tamagotchi is hungry
Young French lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a tree. Passenger seriously injured, the driver was killed. Her interest diverted keychain-Tamagotchi who suddenly squeaked, demanding food. Pressing the necessary buttons, the woman rescued toy life, but broke up with her.
116. Santiago Alvarado trying to Rob a small bike shop. Because it was dark, and he helped himself to Wade C/o the roof, long flashlight had to pinch in the mouth. This light fixture was the cause of death, when an awkward robber fell face down.
Seven-year-old boy fell from a 300-meter cliff, losing his balance. He was swinging on a cross that marked the place where 10 years ago killed another man.
118.An erotic tragedy .In the hospital were delivered simultaneously to 4 people: Shelly Mueller with a head injury, Tim Vegas with mild concussion, Brian Corcoran with serious damage gums and Pamela Klesik without 2 fingers on your right hand… Muller drove her husband to work and goodbye — in addition to the kiss — on sec. showed him his own chest. Saw Tim Vegas, the driver of a passing taxi. Fascinated by the new spectacle, he lost control and drove into the construction of the hospital, where the dentist Pamela Klesik examined the oral cavity of the Corcoran. From the strongest push, the doctor jumped up and wounded by tool the patient's gums. In shock, Corcoran abruptly closed its mouth, biting Klasik 2 fingers. Muller took the head chip of the building.
119.The belfry in the anus
Attorney Antonio Mendoza confirmed the old truth: to laugh at themselves perhaps in any environment. Slipping in the bathroom on the tile, he sat on the apparatus, which is brought and placed in the vertical condition of his dog. Surgery to remove the phone from the anus already lasted 3 hours, because the cover of the apparatus opened. During the operation, the phone number called, and the victim was released on this occasion like to joke that the doctors and nurses were laughing. By the end they've already decided what you'll find there and an answering machine. (Dead phone)
120. The brick that fell from truck, killed woman
In the Rostov region (Russia) a passenger car killed a brick that fell from a passing truck.
The incident occurred on 12.06.12 in opposite directions was driving a trailer truck loaded with bricks, and a car Audi A4, which was wife — residents of Syktyvkar in the Komi Republic.
When cars passed each other, from the semi-trailer flew brick. Given counter speed machines, brick pierced through the windshield Audi and hit the 29-year-old passenger. She got a serious open head injury: the blow to the right temple. The woman was taken to hospital, but two hours later died. In the back seat of the car was another couple with a child.