Sihr (Arabic ) comes from the verb (be hidden, has a hidden influence) means witchcraft. From the same root words are sugar dawn time skhur dawn meal for fasting. And have a rational connection - invisibility. Allah says: "They slept only a small part of the night, and before dawn they prayed for forgiveness." Sura: Scattering ashes (17,18).
In the terminology of Shariah Sihr divided into two types
1 - it's spell casting, tying knots and the use of talismans whereby wizard enlists the aid of the devils to harm bewitched.
2 - is the use of potions and medicines to influence bewitched body, his mind, will and inclination. Sorcerers call this privorazhivaniem.
Allah says: "They followed what the devils recited in the realm of Suleiman (Solomon). Sulaiman (Solomon) was not an unbeliever. Unbelievers were devils, and they taught the people sorcery, and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babylon - Harut and Marut. But they (the angels) taught no one, not saying, "Indeed, we are tempted, do not become a disbeliever." They learned from them how to separate a husband from his wife, but no one could harm without the permission of Allah. They learned that brought harm and no benefit from them. They knew that the one who bought it, no share in the Hereafter. Too bad that they bought for their souls! If they only knew! ". Sura: Cow (102).
Allah also says: "Say:" I seek refuge with the Lord of dawn ... from the evil witches, spitting on the nodes. " Sura: The Dawn (1 and 4).
The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and greet him, said: "The one who tied the knot, and then spat at him, made witchcraft: to make the same sorcery has committed polytheism (shirk)." Lead an-Nasa'i, at-Tirmidhi. In the chain of narrators is a weak transmitter, but Sheikh 'Abd al-Qadir al-Arnaut said that the hadith is enhanced with different versions.
Ways to treat witchcraft (Sihr)
1. See who is Sihi). If you know that it is, for example, that he placed somewhere some hair, or put them in a comb or brush, or in anything else, and if you know the place where they put it, they must unravel and burn or destroyed. It will ruin what made the sorcerer and frustrate his intention.
2. If the identity of the sorcerer known, to get him to undo what he had done. I must say to him: "Either you undo what you've done, or you will be executed." And when he cancels his sorcery, the ruler should kill him because sorcerer kill without requiring repentance, according to the correct view, as did Umar, may Allaah be pleased with him. It was narrated that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and greet him, said: "A sorcerer is punished with a sword." When Hafsa Umm al-Muminin, so be it pleased Allah, I learned that one of her handmaidens of witchcraft, she killed her.
3. Reading the Quran, because it has a huge impact on the removal Sychrov. Need to read over the bewitched person or over the dishes Ayat al-Kursi, verses about Sychrov of sura "Al-A'raf" (Sura 7, "Hedges"), sura "Yunus" sura "Ta Ha" with the surahs "al- kafirun "(infidels)," Al-Ikhlas "(purification of the faith) and" Mu'avvizatayn "(the last two verses of the Koran), and make dua for healing, asking for healing, especially duo who narrated that the Prophet, peace be upon him sallam:
- O Allah, the Lord of people, remove evil (or harm) and heal, for You - Healing. There is no cure except Your healing, healing that leaves no illness.
And words rukyi that Jibril read over the Prophet, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam:
- In the name of Allah, I read you rukya from all evil that torments you, from the evil of every soul or envious evil eye. Yes God will heal you. In the name of Allah, I read you rukya.
This must repeat three times, as well as the sura "Al-Ikhlas" and "Mu'avvizatayn."
What we have mentioned above, you can read up on water and drink some of the water and wash what's left, once or more, as needed. This will remove Sychrov, by the will of Allah. It is mentioned scholars, may God have mercy of their God, as mentioned this Shaykh Abd al-Rahman b. Hasan, may Allaah have mercy on him, in his book "Fath al-Majeed Sharh China Tavhid bat" in the chapter "Bab Ma fille nashrati Jaa", also other scientists.
4. Take seven green lotus leaves, grind them and put in the water over it and read the verses, verses and dua above, to drink from this water and wash it. This may help in the treatment of men who can not have sex my wife. You need to put seven green lotus leaf in the water above them read the above text, drink some and wash what's left. This will be useful, by the will of Almighty Allah.
Verses are read over the water and lotus leaves for those who suffered from witchcraft and those who can not enter into a sexual relationship with his wife, the following:
1 - Surah "Al-Fatiha".
2 - Ayat al-Kursi from the sura "Al-Bakara," and this - the words of Allah:
"Allah - there is no god but He, the Living, to support life. They did not acquire nor slumber nor sleep. To Him belongs all that is in heaven, and what on earth. Who will stand up in front of him without his permission? He knows the future and the past. They comprehend His knowledge of just what he wants. His throne encompasses the heavens and the earth, and his burden obereganie them. He - the Exalted, the Great. " (Qur'an, 2:255)
3 - The verses of the sura "Al-A'raf" and this - the words of Allah:
"He said, 'If you bring a sign, then show it, if you speak the truth." He threw his staff and it became a clear serpent. Then he pulled out his hand and she turned white for watching. To know from the people of Pharaoh said: "Verily, he - knowing wizard. He wants to get you out of your country. What do you suggest? "They said, 'wait a little with him and his brother and went to city builders, that they have led to you know all witches." Sorcerers came to Pharaoh and said, "If we prevail, then we are supposed to reward!" He said, 'Yes, you will become one of the close. " They said: "O Musa (Moses)! Either you leave or we'll throw. " He said, "Stop!" When they left, the enchanted eyes of people, inspiring fear and showed to great magic. We revealed to Musa (Moses): "Throw your stick!" And she (the snake) was swallowing what they thought up. The truth was confirmed, and the void was that they made. They were defeated there and returned ignominiously. Then the magicians fell down prostrate. They said: "We believe in the Lord of the worlds, the Lord of Musa (Moses) and Harun (Aaron). '" (Qur'an, 7:106-122)
4 - The verses of the sura "Yunus" and this - the words of Allah:
"Pharaoh said:" Bring me all the wizards who know. " When the sorcerers came, Musa (Moses) said to them: "Throw what you want to quit?" When they left, Musa (Moses) said: "You have revealed witchcraft. Verily, Allah will make it vain. Allah does not correct acts spreading mischief. Allah will establish the truth in their own words, even if it hates sinners' "(Quran, 10:79-82)
5 - The verses of the sura "Ta Ha", and this - the words of Almighty Allah and the Great:
"They said:" O Musa (Moses)! You throw first, or do we give up first? "He said, 'No, you throw!" And then he imagined that their ropes and staffs of their magic in motion. Then he felt the fear in my heart. We said: "Fear not! You will win. Throw what you hold in your right hand, and it swallows them their deeds. Indeed, the act of - it intrigues magician and sorcerer does not succeed, no matter where he went. '" (Qur'an, 20:65-69)
6 - Surah "Al-kafirun."
7 - Sura "Al-Ikhlas" (Sura 112) and "Mu'avvizatayn" - a sura "Al-Falyak" (113), and "en-us" (114). These three verses to be read three times.
8 - Some of the duo's Sharia, for example: "O Allah, the Lord of people, remove evil (or harm) and heal, for You - Healing. There is no cure except Your healing, healing that leaves no disease "(three times), it's good. If it is read in conjunction with the following dua: "In the name of Allah I read rukya you from all evil that torments you, from the evil of every soul or envious evil eye. Yes God will heal you. In the name of Allah, I read you rukya "(three times), that's fine too.
If you read the above directly above the victims of Sychrov and blow on his head or chest, it will also promote healing, according to the will of Allah, as stated above.
"Collection of Fatwas and various articles" Shaykh Abd al-Aziz Ibn Base, may Allaah have mercy on him (Volume 8, page 144).